Thursday, September 19, 2013

New cosmetics

Hello ladies,

This month I went crazy on buying cosmetics.
I bought fragrances, body lotions, shower gels, products for hair, etc.
In the photos below, I am showing you some of them.




Best body lotion ever, I am in love with it. It smells amazing and leaves my skin so smooth.

One of my favorite fragrances (in fact I love every fragrance from Lolita Lempicka)


The "Nail Nurse" from Rimmel keeps my nails strong and it really works.
The "S Factor Serum" from Tigi together with the "Ultra Volume" conditioner and shampoo from Goldwell helps me to have a great hair (with volume and very easy to arrange).  


The mask from Herbalife is one of the best moisturizer I ever found. 
I have a very difficult skin face, but the foundations from Vichy are exactly what I need.   

The body lotion from Gerocosen helps me have a tan body longer.
The body lotions from Nivea and Elmiplant keep my skin moisturized longer.


The shower gel from Reve Provence is a bio one. It smells very nice, but I did not notice any change with my skin. 
The one from Avon has a very sweet smell, which i love.

Which one you like the best?

xoxo

Follow me on: Facebook & Instagram






No comments:

Post a Comment