Monday, July 1, 2013

Thassos, Greece I

Hello sweeties,

Just came back from my holiday in Greece. It was great, Greece is such a beautiful country with landscapes that take your breath.
I loved the fact that they have so many flowers and trees, the white houses with simple architecture were perfect and the gardens filled with green grass and colorful plants made this paradise complete.
I could move there without regrets, that is how much I liked it.
The 8 days i stayed there passed so fast, I could not believe it. Anyway, I enjoyed my time there with scuba diving, para-sailing and of course a lot a sun and baths in the sea. We drove around the island and we were impressed by its beauty.

Here are some photos. I will come back with more.














Have a great summer!
For this time of the year I live :)
xoxo

Like my FB page: Fashion4Denis
Follow me on Instagram: @Fashion4Denis

2 comments:

  1. cool pictures! i also want to go fro some sunne place!

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!
    http://aristocatsnotes.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wai ce dragutze sunt pozele!!! vreau si eu in vacanta!!!

    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/2013/07/give-away.html

    ReplyDelete